Over mij

Hallo, ik ben Jana Simons
Ik speel voetbal bij White-Star-Woluwe en ga ook elke zondag naar de chiro.

zondag 2 juni 2013

INTERVIEW

English isn't my best language.. So I decided to watch one of my favorite series in English without subtitles in Dutch. I watched One Tree Hill. I sent a mail with some questions to Chad Michael Murray, he played Lucas Scott in the series. I sent a mail to him because he's my favorite actor in the series and because he is very HOT!

My interview with Chad Michael Murray :

Hello Chad, How are you?
I'm fine! Thanks. How are you?

I'm also fine thanks, but now my questions for you :
How did you become an actor for One Tree Hill?
I had already played a smaller role in several films and series and I think that I left a good impression by some important sirs. :-)
One day I came home and my phone rang, it was the producer of One Tree Hill, Mark Schwahn. He asked me if I was interested in a role in the series OTH. I was very interested because it was my first big role.

Did you like your role as Lucas Scott?
yes, I recognize myself in Lucas. He's a kind boy, he wants to help everyone and if you hurt one of his friends, you hurt him too. He comes always with good advice. He is a really good friend!
He has been through a lot but that makes him stronger and makes him who he is right now.
If lucas would exist in real life, he would be my best friend!

Which season do you you like the most?
I like all the seasons, they are all very nice. They have all a beautiful story. If I have to chose , I chose the first season, because that is the beginning of a very beautiful story, which is divided into different seasons. In that season isn't Lucas already a Raven (basketball team of the school where Nathan, the brother of Lucas, the team leader is) and he still has a hate relationship with his brother Nathan. In this season you see the evolution from Lucas as a amateur basketball player to Lucas as a official Raven basketball player and that gives a lot of problems.

Why did you stop after season 7?
Good question Jana! I got a nice offer to play a big role in a movie with a lot of great actors. This was my chance! After this film, I asked Mark Schwahn if I could come back but it was too late. It was realy a good experience to play in a series like One Tree Hill. I have no regret to play in this series.

What did you like the most of the series One Tree Hill?
The actors! They were all great actors! It was very nice to play with them. Sometimes after the recordings we went together to drink or eat something. We were all friends of each other. We had a great time together on the set! I will never forget that! Sometimes we still meet with each other, we are still good friends!

Thank you for your time Chad, it was an honor to interview you!
I'll never forget what you did for me!
ps: I'm a big fan of you :)
I've done that with pleasure Jana! If you have any questions you can always call me! (I send my number in another mail ;-))
ps: that is nice to hear!


1 opmerking: