Over mij

Hallo, ik ben Jana Simons
Ik speel voetbal bij White-Star-Woluwe en ga ook elke zondag naar de chiro.

zondag 4 november 2012

Taalportfolio Engels : My own wordlist ; pulling a stunt

Because I'm really bad in studying vocabulary, and I'm also bad to understand texts.
I made my own wordlist for the text 'pulling a stunt'.



  • average/typical/normal
    £20 for dinner is about average.
  • to possess/ to have
    I'm afraid he doesn't possess a sense of  humour. 
  • to soar / rise very fast/ to be very high / soaring costs / prices/ temperatures
    The rocket soared (up) into the air.
  • intentional <-> unintentional/ deliberate/ intended
    She would never intentionally hurt anyone.
  • guts/ courage
    He doesn't have the guts to walk away from a well-pais job.
  • injured/ hurt
    luckily, she isn't injured.
  • afterwards/ later
    Let's go out now and eat afterwards.
  • to confirm / to say something is true
    Can you confirm what hapenned?
  • related/ in the same family, group
    Are you related to Margaret?
  • legendary/ famous
    The legendary Bob Marley
  • ability / skill / level of intelligence
    A women of her ability will easily find a job.
  • potentially/ possible/ essentially
    A potentially dangerous situation
  • adjacend/ next to near something
    The planes landed on adjacend runways.
  • credist/ list of all the people involved
    The credits seemed to last almost as long as the film/
  • established / to built/ well know/ respected
    An established actor.
  • tear / RIP/ move quickly
    I tore a hole in my jeans.
  • due to / because of / deadline
    The essay is due to by the end of this week.
  • space
    Leave a space after the comma.
  • cycle / bike
    The cycle of the seasons.
  • reason
    Give me a good reason why I should help you?
  • condition
    They lend us the car on condition that we returned it before wednesday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten